PAYDAY 2

Fatty

Enjoying being a newb with this game.

Funny, a couple days ago I was being nubish, learning.....and got kicked from a group....which prompts me always to thank those more experienced in the game for bearing with me and giving me some guidance.

Go hug a newb today. This community was started by being cool to each other. (and yes, banning over 10,000 people too, okay fine)

GC Founder

my youngest, wandering and shooting, has matched me in level.....i had to help her spend her points.....

moral of the story:

name yourself like a girl and gamers will take care of you...

I did that once. Had a great time til I accidently used my mic and got perma banned. Basically had everything I could on the server and billions of dollars. Free admin and a whole load of other things. The game was Garrysmod.

Moral of the story:

Don't use your mic without the voice changer on. :cool:

my youngest, wandering and shooting, has matched me in level.....i had to help her spend her points.....

moral of the story:

name yourself like a girl and gamers will take care of you...

I did that once. Had a great time til I accidently used my mic and got perma banned. Basically had everything I could on the server and billions of dollars. Free admin and a whole load of other things. The game was Garrysmod.

Moral of the story:

Don't use your mic without the voice changer on. :cool:

I did that once. Ended up in Ecuador wearing a dress and calling a large man named Manuel 'Daddy'.

Shaftiel

• Like 2