Unban Request.

Slurm

(edited)

My banned happened a while ago on L4D2 Server. An admin was swearing at me I told him to stop and i'm banned permanently. It ticked me off so I forgot about the server, I really want to come back on and play though because I hate going to the Steam Group Servers and finding i'm banned from a server.

[EDIT]

The Admin wrote something random aswell...

Edited by Slurm

An admin was swearing at me I told him to stop and i'm banned permanently.

[EDIT]

The Admin wrote something random aswell...

Pretty sure one of our admins would not have been swearing at you, as we have no tolerance for swearing and I think maybe you meant to write it the other way around. Either way, let's have Maestro give his input on this if he remembers the incidence.

Hi Slurm, thanks for coming here.

As your ban was quite sometime ago, I don't have the screenshots or demo. However, I do remember this unfortunate incident. You were asked to stop swearing, which you didn't and continued to argue that the server's policy on having a zero tolerance rule for this was stupid. We have heard the argument about it being a Mature game so many times, it does not give you permission to incessantly use foul language which you did, not just towards myself, but when being told by your teammates about the rule, you began insulting them and this server.

As you failed to abide by this and continued to rant, I had no option but to make the ban permanent. However, we do generally lift bans when people come in here and apologise, but I don't see one, only accusations that are totally unfounded. I am therefore apprehensive about lifting your ban unless a senior admin or Board Member thinks otherwise.

I strongly believe in second chances and am OK with the ban being lifted.

Any further incident like this will result in a permanent ban that will not be lifted.

Slurm, please post that you acknowledge this post and the conditions above and somebody will then lift your ban.