So my adventure begins...

NOFX

Not sure if you're seeing this, but that's my question. If we want to shoot you a message, what's the best way?

I'm insanely jealous and living vicariously through your posts. Would love to send some atta boys on those tough days.

Not sure if you're seeing this, but that's my question. If we want to shoot you a message, what's the best way?

I'm insanely jealous and living vicariously through your posts. Would love to send some atta boys on those tough days.

Not sure if it shows up on mobiles or not, but there is a ask me a question button on tumblr.. that will go straight to my email

Just checked.. you can access ask me anything with your phone.. its on the top left drop down. I only gave cell service every few days though..

And thanks dudes... any encouragement is always welcome

• Like 1

Awesome. I saw that, but I wasn't sure if that button was actually hooked to anything on your end.

Seriously man, those pictures and updates are among my favorite thing on the internet right now. Please keep posting!

Sweet. I am glad you guys are digging it. I wasn't sure if anyone was even checking out the site. I might throw out updates sooner now.

Can someone message me through the ask me anything? It should work but I've never tested it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey dude.. I didn't answer because I didn't know who it was. Ill be crossing the Connecticut border into Massachusetts tomorrow

Edited by NOFX

• 1 month later...

Im currently still vagabonding around in maine, but when I get time I'll share some of my experiences with you guys. As of now Im headed back to the smokey mountains in a week and a half and doing some trail crew work. Hopefully I'll have some time before that.

• Like 2