Pro tips for everyone to share

slarfnar

But then it gives you a chance to cheer again "YEH PEANUT IS DEAD!", which you do, even when I am ON YOUR TEAM. I still think this is breaking a GC rule, I will have to research that so I can ban you.

I'll allow it.

:happy:

but seriously no defibs when tank is around, unless you have the points to heal up

But then it gives you a chance to cheer again "YEH PEANUT IS DEAD!", which you do, even when I am ON YOUR TEAM. I still think this is breaking a GC rule, I will have to research that so I can ban you.

I'll allow it.

:happy:

but seriously no defibs when tank is around, unless you have the points to heal up

A player victorvictor should read that advice...

• Like 1

A player victorvictor should read that advice...

was that him? i think i saw him once defibbed like 7-8 times in one map. :blink2:

Yeah, he seems to do it on purpose despite of what the team says he does it anyways and stops when an admin gets on the server.

• Like 1

GC Coalition Member
(edited)

General:

1. Work as one, never blame your teammates for your lost , is a team game.

2. Always try to stay positive.

Survivors:

1.Try to buy a laser as soon as you get the money, it works well with almost any gun (except shotgun).

2. With shotguns or snipers, after you shot, hit mouse 2. It will speed up the recharging time.

3. If you're new or not that good, stay in front or in the middle of the team, the best players always need to stay behind.

4. Even if you're in front or middle, always look behind. Someone may get hunted or smoked.

5. Learn every infected sound. Is not that hard (edited)

6. Learn every infected height. I know it sound a little weird, but it will be easier to headshot them. At begin, you will fail a lot, but with time, you can be a pro. (just like me :P ) (edited)

Infected:

1. As a spitter, suicide after you spit.

2. You can rocket-spawn. You walk, press "R" and mouse 1 ( default spawn button) and you will respawn mid air, rocketing.

3. Try to set up a charger/hunter/smoker attack with a spit

4. When someone gets tank, try to hit the trash can or the car. It deal massive damage and incapacitate in 1 shot.

5. When someone is tank, spam the boomers.

I will probably post more, all I could think now.

Edited by Codrut

General:

1. Work as one, never blame your teammates for your lost , is a team game.

except peanut, he is always to blame for everything, from losing (even if he's not online) to the server crashing :laugh:

as the Wonder Pets would say: "What's gonna work? TEAMWORK"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When someone says, "Don't pick me up." Don't. They might be black and white upon revive or maybe they need to use the restroom if they know death is imminent. They might also ask for no revive but points because they are in a dangerous area like an easy death charge/smoke spot. Perhaps they'd rather be back at hundred than waiting for a heal in a fast-paced game.

This one should be common sense but if you know a person doesn't know how to use points or doesn't seem to understand what you telling them, whether it be verbal or in written form, don't send them points. You won't get salty because they wasted your points this way.

Lastly, don't throw bile when a player is boomed. It don't work.

Edited by Pumpernickel