Can't renew membership

ctrlfrk

My membership lapsed about a year ago and I didn't renew because I felt like a break. Break time's over, but it won't let me renew because: "You have already purchased this item and it cannot be purchased again. A renewal invoice for your existing purchase was generated which has since expired. Please contact an administrator for assistance."

Can a mod fix this for me?

Click your name to open your member menu and choose client area. I marked the invoice as pending. Give it a shot from there. You are one of the stragglers from when we had the invoices expire; they don't anymore. The reason we only let people outright buy a single membership is for the steam reserve stuff - otherwise chaos reigns, etc.

Here's where you click, etc:

Captdfure.JPG

Click your name to open your member menu and choose client area. I marked the invoice as pending. Give it a shot from there. You are one of the stragglers from when we had the invoices expire; they don't anymore. The reason we only let people outright buy a single membership is for the steam reserve stuff - otherwise chaos reigns, etc.

Here's where you click, etc:

attachicon.gifCaptdfure.JPG

picture help is cheating!!!! lol I wish everyone took the extra steps and went the extra mile Flitter You da man ( ps dont tell san I said that he Thinks he's the man imagine that *giggles)