Left 4 Dead 2 - NOT FOUND BUY LASER

Shippuden

HI,

Hello everyone.

a while ago I wanted to fix it but I could not.
before I could buy a laser for sniper - awp.

but now I buy and buy laser, and does not appear.
only spend the points that I have accumulated.

leave a video of my problem, with another gun if I can buy laser.

Hope you can help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5g8-LgI9_c

I apologize if this is not the correct location of my post, it's the first time. thank you

Your laser was bought successfully and applied. The Awp is the only gun that does not physically show a laser sight coming out of the gun, for reasons I don't know but I can guess because its not supposed to be in the vanilla game, not for America at least. However, other people when looking at you can see a laser coming out of your awp. When you heard the sound for the laser sight go on, and your crosshair reduces in size, you have a laser sight.

Edit: Do notice the size difference in your crosshair spread when moving without a laser sight, and then with a laser sight. It barely spreads with a laser sight and without it, its quite a huge spread.

Edited by MurderinClony

I've always tried avoiding buying certain snipers like you mentioned, namely the AWP and the Scouting Rifle, simply because a laser sight does not appear with it. However, the accuracy may still be increased, but I just feel too paranoid so I stick with guns where I can see the laser sight. Always thought this was a glitch, huh.

thanks for the answer, but when buying the laser, the next purchase sends you a message that you already have purchased the laser.
which does not occur with the "awp" keep buying and buying and nothing,
before if he could see the laser and sending me the message that it had the laser.
but not now.
the weird thing is that other players are average.
if no solution touched me buy a "afk" xD.
T_T hope there is a solution.

thanks for the answer, but when buying the laser, the next purchase sends you a message that you already have purchased the laser.

which does not occur with the "awp" keep buying and buying and nothing,

before if he could see the laser and sending me the message that it had the laser.

but not now.

the weird thing is that other players are average.

if no solution touched me buy a "afk" xD.

T_T hope there is a solution.

is it? I hotkey /laser and it shows the already purchase message if i purchase it twice.