Lookback

I knew after the first drive and stopped watching. 

Ye gads, just 5 points to tie for the defense, that;s all I needed. From arguably the #1 defense . -3.

Excluding that you can see how exposed I am with wides. 3 starters and what? 8 points maybe? Nice of me to pick up Quick and leave his 20-some points on the bench though...

lol Boilers with his waiver claimed Donnell :)

Yeah, that pickup worked out well. I have now missed both of Antonio Gates' good games.

Not that it would have mattered this week anyway. I got steamrolled.

Look at the bright side, at least Steve Smith's only clunker of the season was under my watch and not on your starting roster yet.

As for league 1, I'm not currently on speaking terms with Brandon Marshall. Really tinkleed how this week turned out there.

And they might sit Megatron too. Strange year.

Going back to what I said about the Pats last week - look what happened - the traded-for-TE finally got up to speed and they played run-first-ish, double TE with the occasional wide sprinkle. Which is what they were set up to do the last few years. I guess the new TE needed a few weeks to clue up with his 3rd new offensive system in two years (or something like that) and the o-line needed a second pre-season after Mankins left. Guess they haven't abandoned the concept yet (and did have the personnel to run it)

By the way, I have now submitted two trades offers since the season began to Tirtul in league 1, and both have just sat there to inevitably expire with zero response from him. He's making roster moves, so I know he's managing the team and not putting it on auto-pilot. This is a polite request out to him and others to please respond to such requests with a yes, no, or counter offer instead of just letting them sit in limbo. I really want to make a deal and it's frustrating to just be ignored :(

If anyone can confirm that he is, in fact, still alive out there, it would be appreciated.

So even if I win this whole thing, are you just going to tell me it was all based on luck and I wouldn't have won if I had a different schedule Captain Hindsight?  Isn't this whole thing based on luck anyways?  I just get this feeling you're going to bash on my wins no matter how it was won...because you didn't win.

Hey quick question, if a QB hands the ball off to an RB and the RB scores, the QB does not receive points for that TD right?  But if a QB tosses the ball back to the RB and the RB runs in for the TD, doesn't that count as a throw?  Shouldn't the QB also get points for that TD?