Admin Abuse

SkunkRoo

GC Server Admin

Total disrespect of admins is bannable.  Judging by your incompetence to abide by the rules and blatant refusal to accept any responsibility on your part, without so much of a sorry is not going to get this ban uplifted.

I was on phone and afk for aminute - another member accidentally put himself on the other team,  by the time I got round to dealing with this, the teams were full and asked member to be patient whilst I ascertained who took his spot.

We don't need your stupid idiotic insults here.

This is exactly what you said :  

Oinkol :  admins here are pretty bad, especially the weeaboo one.

There will be no uplifting of your ban as far as I'm concerned, goodbye.

• Like 2

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total donkey holes. You can find alot of these raggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore. Synonym of wapanese.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Weeaboo

• Like 1

You're just a tinkley dumbtruck admin m8

Based on this I'm gonna go ahead and suspend your ability to even post here for a while. We'll have a resolution on this sometime. 

• Like 1

This ban will stay permanent.  He had just come off his 1 week ban today http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45310-banned-from-left-4-dead-2-for-a-week/?p=544645

After my final post in there, he then had a conversation with Pump, insulting the admins and again showing he has absolutely no regard for our rules.   Then he was almost immediately banned again, as described in this post.  There is no question that he will never learn, doesn't care and would continue to cause problems on our servers.  He does not like admins upholding the rules.

If anyone has any questions, please ask me or another board member.