Hard Rain tank glitch

Thug

I played Hard Rain twice today and on chapter 4(Return to Town) only 1 team received the scripted tank. This happened both times I played the map. I don't know what caused this or if anyone can even fix this, just thought I would let you know. Dreamz, Deadlock, and Shafee are all witnesses as well. Thanks guys 

• Like 1

It's true. I could have defeated ThugTear's team had there been a scripted tank in my team. Instead, I had to use 50 points which I made off of my blood, sweat, and tears while ThugTear get's a free one.

It's true. I could have defeated ThugTear's team had there been a scripted tank in my team. Instead, I had to use 50 points which I made off of my blood, sweat, and tears while ThugTear get's a free one.

Don't hate just cuz I wiped out your whole team with that tank and you didn't :P 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Another tank glitch: On the 4th map of Dark Carnival I bought a tank when they were in the alley and it never spawned. I know I bought it though because I saw the message and I went from 80 to 30 points. There was a late scripted tank when the event started so maybe that messed something up? Not a huge deal, I was just told to report it here on forums.

Another tank glitch: On the 4th map of Dark Carnival I bought a tank when they were in the alley and it never spawned. I know I bought it though because I saw the message and I went from 80 to 30 points. There was a late scripted tank when the event started so maybe that messed something up? Not a huge deal, I was just told to report it here on forums.

This might be because there were 2 or 3 (depending on if someone bought up tank slots) tanks already in play, or that someone bought a tank right before you did and was about to spawn in as one.  I'm not sure who gets to be tank if the max is going to be hit though.  For example, if only 2 tanks are available, and two people buy a tank and a scripted one is about to spawn in, I'm not sure who has precedence.  I know the scripted one may, but I'm not sure if one of the players gets to spawn in based on who bought it first, or who spawns in first.  IMO I think it's based on who spawns in first.  I've bought a tank when 1 was already up, but when I was about to spawn in, another tank appeared and I spawned in as a jockey instead (you morph into tank AFTER you spawn).