Suggestions: Disable survivor buy menu during purchased horde event. 100% Infected drop present on suicide.

ctrlfrk

Poooolllllll  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everyone loves suggestion threads, so here is one for you to argue over.

1)  Disabling the survivor buy menu during a purchased horde event.

(This was prompted by Jackie mentioning that he could disable bile purchase during tanks, so I assumed this could work too)

At the moment no-one buys hordes because they're terrible and just feed the survivors points.  With this change hordes would become incredible tactical tools.  You could buy hordes during tanks to stop the enemy from biling/molotiving. You could buy it during the elevator rides to stop them from getting explosive rounds. You could even use it to capitalise on the survivors having a particularly bad engagement.

I'm not sure whether it should also disable things like the 15 point !heal, that feels like it would be going too far.

2) Make infected always drop a present/gift when they suicide (through the buy menu.)

I'm not sure if this would be a nerf or a buff to infected. On one hand I've noticed some of the more adept members will spend all game high pouncing, and if they miss they immediately suicide to avoid giving any points.  This would nerf that.

But it will also allow infected to put presents in potentially dangerous areas, leading greedy survivors into kill zones.

Please tell me your feeeeelings.

I agree with the suicide one, but it's mostly spitters doing it because they don't want to give the survivors any points, most hunters just low pounce if they miss or try to re-pounce.  To me suicide should be mostly because you missed your charge at a death charge spot or were stuck somewhere you couldn't get out of.

it wouldn't really help either way...for hunter at least. If I miss my pounce, I usually backtrack the map until I get to press E to be in ghost again. So, even if you do this, it wouldn't really change much. What about suiciding in ghost mode? I am not sure if jackie can control what scenario infected is suiciding from