So, what's new?

looneypumpkin

I've been absent for the past 2yrs due to mommy-hood and starting a business. I was able to get in 2 hours during the day yesterday since work was pretty slow and my kid was sleeping/distracted. I was happy to see my skills haven't totally disappeared, but I apologize in advance because I do feel like a total noob now. I've forgotten choke points, etc. 

Anyway just wanted to post and say HEY YOU GUYS. I've renewed and hope to be around a bit more. B-day in Monday and I told my husband I just want a day to GAME, no presents, just leave me alone. LOL

• Like 3

(edited)

What's new since you've been gone? Hm...

. An influx of new members/regulars that play on the servers now (2014-present)

. Jockey and Smoker points for their damage have been buffed up

. Points from high damage pounces have been reduced from 12.5 points to 8 points

. Swamp Fever and Crash Course have been removed from the map cycle

. A 2nd rock achievement has been added; you need to throw 10 rock hits on the survivors successfully

. Elite Gandalf and Meng stream the server often live on twitch when they play

. New admins have been chosen

. A 2nd untouchable achievement has been added; you need to be untouched by any infected for 6 minutes

. The glitch where survivors inside the No Mercy elevator fall through has been fixed

. There is a new update where if you crash/disconnect/leave the game, you get to keep your points when you join back

There are many more that has happened in the servers while you were gone, and there are still many more that has yet to come!

Welcome back!! :D

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1