Imagine...

Xterminator

Imagine Timmy-ho's in america... Are they even there yet? They'd take over dunkin' doughnuts quick.

there are a couple in the bordering states (michigan New york) but they havn't ventured further in. All my american buddies hate coming up to Canada cuz they get addicted to Timmies. It's like crack they say.

my one friend's future brother-in-law is originally from Vermont and was considering opening up a store there but it didn't happen.

Lately though i've seen starbucks poppin up everywhere here in Canada. But they still cant compete with Timmies.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered a weird dude that called my house a few weeks ago. Just so you know, my voice is deeper than normal. That info will be important for the story.

I'll try to keep this short. Well my pal was talking to me a while back about this annoying guy he works with. The annoying guy is always asking my friend to hook him up with the (MUCH) younger girls of the area. My pal asked me to let this guy call my house and wanted me to make sure the man never asks him for help again. Anyway a few nights later I get a phone call at 11:30 PM on a weekday. I said forget it and let it ring through. This man calls my home 5 more times within the next half hour. I became irritated.

So the next time he called I picked up the phone. Sounding a little nervous, he asked if Mickie was there. I had no idea what to say. I shrugged my shoulders and said "This is her." I kind of heard the sound of a jaw hitting a floor on the other line. He said "This must be some mistake, I thought Mickie was a girl!!!" Speechless again, I said what came to my mind first, "Yeah about that man, I won't have that operation until next year if that's cool with you." I heard some mumbling and the phone hang up. Needless to say, my pal was never bothered since.

I have no reason in particular for sharing what I just wrote. I love this thread.

Jiffy! awesome to hear, i'm sure you'll make a fine C.O!

myself well i finished school last may and have been working ever since. I am working in my field (Telecommunications). Right now i work for a local company that makes parts for space satellites. It's fun and my job is cool. I get to work with high powered microwave frequency amplifiers and stuff. Good times.

Besides that i keep busy with my band and some other musical things on the side. It's great to be done school and not have to worry about doing homework or finishing up that assignment due the next day.

Hahaha, i hear you on that one.

i just finished a paper tonight, sigh.

i dropped telecomm as a major and decided to switch to International Business. took 4 years of German, might as well make use of it, no? lol.

and thank you, <3.

now to sleep, i must turn in that paper i completed.

by the way, anyone else still riding this dang train? ;)

i almost dropped outta telecomm in 1st year. Then my dad threatened to throw me out on the street if i didn't finish. So I did....now i'm on the street. Hah j/k. Yeah if you've taken German, international business is a very smart choice unfortunately i dont "Sprehen Deutsch"

Well, we went to see Santa Cruz beaches, San Francisco's chinatown, Fry's electronics (we dont have them in quebec), the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, some 2nd world war bunkers near the bridge, Sequoia National Park, Yosemite National Park, Monterey Bay, Carmel Mission, Cypress Point, Big Sur, the beautiful coastline, Stanford University, the ICL (Integrated Circuits Laboratory, part of the university), the SVTC, (Sillicon Valley Technology Center, we wore bunnysuits!), we saw the Intel Museum, we passed by EA, Google, Cypress, Sun Microsystems, HP, Microsoft, Altera... A lot of stuff as you can see, and we had parties every night, mostly at the motel. Lots of fun and memories. By the way this was a field trip with the college, we were 11 including 2 teachers, all of us studying or teaching in Computer Systems Technology. The trip was aimed to visit Sillicon Valley, electronics companies, and the area!

:D

By the way this was a field trip with the college, we were 11 including 2 teachers, all of us studying or teaching in Computer Systems Technology. The trip was aimed to visit Sillicon Valley, electronics companies, and the area!

:luxhello:

I am also envious. Out of that giant list of things you've done, which one was the best? If I had to venture a guess, it would be SVTC.

How did you get to wear bunny suits? Did you walk up to the door and they're all like "Yeah man we're gonna show you around ya know. Throw you in some bunny suits, have you hop around, chase some carrots, stuff like that."