Imagine...

Xterminator

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Ontario. It's about 8 hours NE of Minneapolis to the boarder...

It's also directly East. It's a big place.

"You live in Ontario? Do you know my cousin, Jim?"

"There's a few million people in Toronto alone."

"Oh, I thought Canada's population was only about 2000..."

"..."

hah Dark Archon...u get that too?

I love playing along with people's ignorance...

"So you guys got houses up there?

Me: "Nope! we live in igloos, it's cheaper"

"Hey American, who's country are you going to try to take over today?"

That works both ways man.

Anyway, I know you live in trees and not igloos. Still fun to come on here and talk though, right?

Im in montreal, quebec, and the first big snow storm arrived only this morning.

P.S.: There are a few million people in montreal too, alone. ;)

I'm gonna make a trip too! I'm going to california for a week in march. I'm studying in computer systems technology, and were a group of 10 to visit silicon valley, san fransisco, etc. Its a college trip, not personnal.

:)

Why do hockey fans watch hockey?

It looks intense but I don't understand the rules or how to tell if a player is good or not. By that I mean not just who scores the most goals on a team, the all around one.

Around here people like the Flyers but I think they suck. What's a good team?

Also Kaj I won't be seeing you in Cali due to the fact I live in PA. Just let me be the first to say welcome to America, don't eat the fast food. Hope you have fun!

Edited by CowboyFromHell

That's like asking why hungry people eat food! :D

Actually, Montreal is doing well this year. Buffalo is doing well too, and Toronto (like always) is sucking pretty bad. They always throw away their leads.

If you can watch cbc hockey night in canada (waaaay better than tsn for hockey) then you'll undesrtand what makes a player a well rounded one.

PA is in last place (at least a couple weeks ago they were). So yeah, the flyers really really suck right now.

(edited)

I always watch the matches on RDS ( though it's french television, it's way better than TSN or CBC...) and im Habs fan till i die. Habs > Leafs in my opinion, by the way we finally got out of our lethargy tonight, winning 4-1 against the Atlanta Thrashers! Now we're gonna go back to our winning ways, and hopefully be in a good position in the playoffs.

Imagine if they win the cup this year!!! :o

Edited by Kajahf

• 2 weeks later...
I always watch the matches on RDS ( though it's french television, it's way better than TSN or CBC...) and im Habs fan till i die. Habs > Leafs in my opinion, by the way we finally got out of our lethargy tonight, winning 4-1 against the Atlanta Thrashers! Now we're gonna go back to our winning ways, and hopefully be in a good position in the playoffs.

Imagine if they win the cup this year!!! :o

yup keep imagining buddy, that's what this thread is here for :D