Imagine...

Xterminator

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
Imagine..... Imagine what it would feel like to put on a used dirty adult diaper worn by your grandfather.

that's wrong on so many levels lol

at least we know what to get you for christmas....anyone got some gran daddy diapers they wanna donate to the cause? I need someone i can "depends" on to get the job done.

Edited by Xterminator

What would you do if you had unlimited money and had only a week to live? If you say find a cure, then sorry but there is an army that is planning to blow your brains out and you can not hire your own army to kill them as the world is against you =P

Preacher, I'd think for your recent comments and hire a team of people just to kick you in the balls everytime you stood up. Really though, I'd travel to Germany and Amsterdam with friends and just kick back and enjoy my few days remaining.

Preacher, I'd think for your recent comments and hire a team of people just to kick you in the balls everytime you stood up. Really though, I'd travel to Germany and Amsterdam with friends and just kick back and enjoy my few days remaining.

I'ld also take a few min. and send this guy off to school to learn to read write the English language.

fix everything that can be fixed on this world (corrupted leaders, poor people, a little like Xterminator)

then, id make a law, that says " Everybody LOVE Everybody " or something that promotes peace in the world, etc

Buy everything I ever wanted, I'd have my own ski resort, I'd make a scientist team invent a teleport machine so I could travel everywhere

if they fail, I'd just travel to the most beautiful spots in teh world with friends and family