Star Wars Galaxies?

Gunman

I just picked this game up the other day...WOW! It is absolutely awesome...

If you ever want to hook up I am on the planet Corellia, in the Blood galaxy. I am an advanced marksmen, and I am training to become a Bounty Hunter.

Lemme know, because I know how to get loads of XP if you need it...

Gunny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a master Creature Handler, Novice Ranger and Novice Carbineer. Was an expert Bounty Hunter but got bored after a month of waiting for resources to build lighting cannons. I play on Lowca though, the server that is always down.... I live on Talus, I can get you any animals as far as that goes but thats about it. I like to hang out in my house with my droids and listen to people play music.

• 4 months later...

I may be doing the same. I canceled SWG last night. It's a truly great game, but the players in it, well... They're not half as good as DAOC or EQ players. Sure there are uber guys that can own anything but nobody is as friendly as DAOC/EQ players and grouping is really a super rare thing. Being a player who played these games for their social aspect, it's come up less than satisfying, though I still believe much of it to be superior to the other MMORPGs out there. Oh well, I'll either go back to DAOC and hope my 40 Light Eldy is still intact, or wait till a new game pops up that's good enough to snag my interest.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Sold SWG for 250 dollars and made 675 dollars on my EQ account... People w/ no life are awesome!!