de_avalley - Classic Left Rush

DJ Premier

1 person goes right through the spa room and watches the left side center room.

1 person goes to left side inner hall to protect the 1st person from flank.

4 people rush left side. There requires a lot of teamwork here. We need to flash and nade that door area before proceeding. 1 person should open the doors while the others nade. The door person should always run back after opening door while firing on the walls. As soon as door opens, 2 nades are thrown, 1 to the right, the other to the left. 2 people go down the stairs and proceed to rear. 2 people go along upper corridor. 1 goes to spawn while other does rear guard duty.

The one person in the middle will rush to the left inner room 5 seconds after the first nades are thrown.

The flank watcher that was guarding the inner left hall will proceed down that hall and watch for flanking units.

valley-t-leftrush.jpg

The other big weakness I see is if they rush bombsite to plant they have it! Again I think T can plant before CT can get setup so rushing that right side is imperative. If we can prevent the rush bombplant than we can settle back or do something else. Again, just my opinion.

I am a good defender. I like it when I have the position on the other guy. I can stay crouched and control my fire on a guy who has to move. I always equate the defender as having a 1.5 advantage in ratio to firepower. So going over to their side just makes no sense to me. I realize that is a result of my preferances though...

Also, IF they do plant the bomb then we need to send guys through those left doors... We have to clear out those rooms before we try to defuse.

• 2 weeks later...