Evolution Vs Creationism PArt2

soul .gc

Ok...saw the first one was closed so I started another. This is good stuff and should be openly discussed. By closing threads we only close off opinions.

Anyway,

I see a lot of prove Evolutionism wrong and point out errors. Many scientists themselves say they have no idea how the world was formed.

Theory 1) By chance, Billions and billions and billions of years ago there was nothing at all. Then...somehow, out of nowhere, there is an explosion and gas particles start to collide and coalesce(sp) together. As they get mass they start to pull in other bigger objects and stars are formed...then the stars with their mass pull bigger objects out of the sky that begin to rotate around them (planets). Eventually Earth had Water appear on it due to condensation or some other phenomenom, and then as billions of years went by bacteria was formed and died and formed again much better then before until it formed Amoeba, then mammals, then land animals, then dinosaurs---then a comet hit and wiped out all life for thousands of years---then life started all over again but this time Man came about and evolved to what we are today--waiting on the next comet to appear.

Theory 2) By chance, Billions and billions and billions of years ago a being(s) far vaster then we could ever imagine created the earth and the galaxy. He then left it to develop and eventually helped along life as time went by, helping us develop and improve and creating us in his image.

Nowhere does it say Evolution did not occur with creationism, they are NOT independent of each other, they are joined hand in hand.

Remember, Moses wrote those books from what God let him know. God did not tell him to write down an exact detail for all the disbelievers in the future, give em a highlight of what happened. It takes faith to believe in me, I do not have to prove my existence to you.

No one has proof of how the earth and life on it was brought about, let alone the Galaxy and Galaxies surrounding us.

So which theory is more believeable to you? Both are equally impossible for the human mind to fully grasp, both take FAITH to believe in, both are amazing. NEITHER can be proven while alive.

Then this will probably get deleted and I will start it on Th3Fall3N forums...why should it not be discussed? Close ourselves off from other peoples opinions? Why not listen and learn a little about how others think and why they think things? It can only serve to better you as a person, if it is that offending then just do not read...

The reason that it was closed is because people were being immature and offensive on it. Frankly i was very interested in the range of generally well supported arguments I saw, it looked really quite intriguing and well thought out, but some people couldnt keep it civil so it got closed. As for this thread, we'll see how it progresses... if we can stay respectful of everyones opinions and be gentlemanly here im sure it will be a great discussion.

I agree - why was the first one closed?

Just because more people replied to it then someone wanted to read? People asked questions in there, stating their opinions, then the topic gets closed so people can't respond?

Like we say to our clients joining our server, if you dont like how it is in here, leave.

If you don't like where the topic has gone, don't read it.

I am opening up the old one as I was enjoying the debate bewteen the 2 sides.