TKer who needs banning

TeK

TeK
(edited)

You all might know him has [DLM]Dooley. Kept flashing me on aztec while going to double doors then when I ran out tked me, switch teams, and stayed a round then left. Happened this morning around 9:30-10

wonid=77708

Thx in advance.

Edited by TeK

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Yes will i dont believe what im reading. Dooley would never TK unless he had a reason to. Or maybe it was an accident. Im sure things will be cleared up.

Ty in advance.

Guest DooLey
Guest DooLey
Guest DooLey
Guests

Nah... it was me...

And Tek if you wern't being a jerk and started the crap... I would have never done it. I'm a passive guy unless your abuseing my patience.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Well i believe that story all the way. Tek why do u think i banned u off our server, only 10 min ban but still. U were doing the same thing and it got annyoing. I know doooley and i bet this is the true story. welll thats all for me folks. peas

TeK
(edited)

Uhh...I didn't do anything wrong. Sorry my hand slipped for the flash and flashed u but you did it 3 times in a row then tked me so I don't think I was in the wrong here but maybe I am?

AND Inferno "YOU" banned me for ten minutes using a gun provided on Iceworld SO don't even start saying I did crap on your server cause I didn't. I'm sorry me killing you with an AWP was such a feloney. Its ok though since the server is already deleted out of my HLSW. This was on DLM server so no reason to bring your crap to me here on these forums. Take it to AIM like you did last time and I'll be ready :) .

You can close this topic now as all these DLM people are just gunna flame me. Just pointing out a community member blatently TKing me. Thats all. Thx.

Edited by TeK

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
(edited)

What stepback?..? I know fatty, i todl u on Aim i was done getting into it and i will keep by my word. I just wanted to post my thoughts. Dont worry im done here.

Edited by Inferno