translate this

GotBeer?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Wooahhhh... dude, thats like..... impossible. You're making this up, aren't you, Beer? There's really nothing to translate....

Uber

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

here are the translations:

1.) Man, my beer has gone bad, where is the nearest liquor store.

2.) No more i am about to puke.

3.) Sorry for destroying your house, i wasnt myself.

4.) More ale please.

u are on the right track but it can be missinterpreted because its a plain slang perhaps kinda like this word i still have to look up somewhere and see what this means ---> SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPEALADOCIOUS.

contra, yes i was having a couple of beers when this word poped up in my head... something my friend said a long time when he was alive, so i decided to post this and see what happens

tower if you ever happen to hear this word translated in a bad way its wrong. this word supposed to make you laugh.

i still owe u a beer :D

ouch soul ... was that a joke?

[c2d]all killer no filler theres over 180 views, and so many responds and even urself...

lol i have responded more than anyone else ! booya

barto u mispelled

yes contrta, i had couple of beers that night, and let me tell you this - it was fun!

Shertown-Pimp, not true, i also like fresh cafeinated coffee, lets say french roast or coulumbian is also good, espresso... pretty much anything i can be weiged out all day. hm maybe thats why i never go to bed till 3am. last time i went to bed at midnight was about ...couple of years ago...

anyways, besides beer i like coffee! :D

GotBeer?,Sep 26 2002, 03:52 AM]u are on the right track but it can be missinterpreted because its a plain slang perhaps kinda like this word i still have to look up somewhere and see what this means ---> SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPEALADOCIOUS.

contra, yes i was having a couple of beers when this word poped up in my head... something my friend said a long time when he was alive, so i decided to post this and see what happens

tower if you ever happen to hear this word translated in a bad way its wrong. this word supposed to make you laugh.

i still owe u a beer  :D

gleee... wonder who it was? 8P)

lol zap ... that was bad, i mean really bad thing to say. try again or check out barnes & noble, they got all kinda dictionaries there and its not more then 10 buks, the one i saw there last time gives very good explanation for almost all the bad word u can say.