BF 1942

Skywalker

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Guess I'll reply to myself since no one else will.

Well, Skywalker, just jump in there and take a wild guess. Maybe you'll get lucky. And secondly, if you know where to find the new upgrade, do tell! I cant seem to find many games anymore, so it asks "Do you want to upgrade?" and so I click "Yes" and it says, "That's nice. What did you want?"

"The trouble with people is they always need something else."

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Okay. Thanks Gond.

I am having a wierd problem with my BF. Every time i go into the game I hear this annoying "PONG" sound that cycles about 1x/sec. for the entire time I am in the game.

The sound is the same one that you hear on windows when you click somewhere that isn't applicable. (Like try to close a window that isn't highlited or whatever). It is very annoying and makes me afraid that I might need to reload the game or something...anyone know about this??? It sounds like BF is making my computer do some wierd glitch :unsure::bang:

Also, do you guys have to put in CD #2 when you play? I do.

BTW it continues even after I quit the game. :(

Edited by gOOters

Never heard of this problem.... Hope you get it fixed. Look around for the DOH teamspeak server ip, and get on there next time you play. Couple of nights ago we had 8/9 people playing all in the same server. You think oh yeah make sure you download desert combat!!! BF1942 is fun but DC pwns!!

• 2 weeks later...