New SRT-4 gets MORE horsepower

White Knight

• 3 weeks later...

The Evo > srt-4 and sti. I've driven all 3 and the Evo is by far the more fun car and while it may lack a tad in horsepower to the sti, it FEELS much faster. The handling is also on a whole other level in comparison to the sti and srt. Just my 2 cents :)

Justin, Evo Cost $10K more than the Neon. That's the deal with it. Its cheaper than even a POS Celica, yet its faster than a Boxster...and the Evo in the Quarter (per C&D's test runs).

That's why its a huge, big ol deal. I haven't driven one yet, and probably wont (its a dodge...) but darn its fast.

I'll happily stick to my luxurious, yet fast RSX Type S.

I agree with you on teh price tag issue, but dont read too far into the track #'s. If you'll notice my first post, it says tho the others post lower 1/4 times, the Evo FEELS much faster than both. It has a friendlier driver feel as well. It feels 10x's more solid than the srt or the sti.

Yeah...two dirrefent classes of cars here. Evo and SRT is like apples and oranges, both are TERRIFIC performance for the dollar. Of course I would take the Evo first...really struggled with the choice between an Evo and my Z. Evo has the edge on handling and performance, but the Z is close and much nicer finish/look. I do love that Evo alot though! :wub:

Yup...enjoy every stage of life for what it offers. When you graduate, the wild beer parties and insane spring break trips won't happen quite so often. You won't have like a million friends all within a 5 minute drive either. BUT, you will have money and other perks. All in good time...