i got banned :(

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guests

hi im [GG]-=[HeAdCoLlEcTA]=- and i got banned because my frend wuz an @$$hole. i went to the bathroom :blink: and he went into your server and tked 3 ppl so i got banned it wasnt my fault i got banned so im asking if i can be unbanned here is my wonid 2809144 thx bye. :D

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guests

actually zeabos im not making an excuse. u can also ask silver bullet. he hangs out wit me and he knows the frend that did this to me. the friend iz a raggot and he iznt aware of the people that hes damaging. :angry:

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

zeabos i know headcollecta (not personally but from the game) and i know how he plays and that when he got banned he wuz acting all wierd and i COULD TELL that it wuznt him so plz unban him so we can all frag him cuz he s bad thxx $iLvEr-BuLLeT

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

zeabos got a good point an excuse is what ur giving......and theres 324314 other servers out there y come to this one??

Guest m0unTn33r
Guest m0unTn33r
Guest m0unTn33r
Guests

Probably for the same reason we did

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Probably for the same reason we did

I came cause it smelled funny :( Got banned from every other server I went to cause the smell apparantely follows you... so... I'm stuck here :Do0o

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guests

its not an excuse its the truth why i got banned. and the reason i like yours so much is because there is good competition. there are so many good players in your server i like to play in it to get better. thx bye

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

now thats u said that i see it also!!! ahahaha

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

TaPe i think the smell is coming from u my friend, we all notice but try not to say anything, this is an intervention :D

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guests

so......... can someone please unban me??

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

You couldn't think of a better excuse?

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guests

JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT AN EXCUSE!! IF IT WUZ AN EXCUSE IT WUD HAVE BEEN S BETTER ONE. I LIKE TELLIN THE TRUTH CAUSE LIES GETS ME IN TROUBLE

this is the worst thread ever. period. I may unban you in time, but for now im just going to give you a few days to think about this terrible thread. In the mean time, go to the CONTEST thread in this forum and read Congregations instructions on how not to get bannerized. that is all.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests
:( Barto.. you didn't mention mine ... lol but you quoted it in your signature.. HAhahahHA....

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

ma, at least blame it on your half dumb hermaphridite sister, not your freind

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe i think the smell is coming from u my friend, we all notice but try not to say anything, this is an intervention :D

Why thank you! I don't get many compliments on how nice I smell from CSers, I appreciate you taking notice. Usually only people who can actually smell me compliment me - but that's ok, I still appreciate the kind words. :)

Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guest HeAdCoLlEcTa
Guests

im sorry i got overexcited. but i just dont like people accusing me of something i didnt do like make an excuse. please barto can you unban me?

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

dude he said above he wil unban u in a cople ofd days so u can think about it so chill man