Kobe Bryant

[Mmmm]Sacrificial Lamb

What do you all think about the Kobe Bryant scenario? First of all he is an idiot for messing around with the girl in the first place. He has a beautiful wife with and a new born child. What was he thinking? The poor girl is being drug thru the woods and she is the victim. I guess my question is who is being proven guilty here Kobe Bryant or the young lady?

Its the nature of man to take what he can get. A sports hero has everything he wants. To look for gratification elsewhere is only inevitable to a spoiled person. He will have to feed his ego...

I guess that is why I greatly admire "famous" people who have a succesful marraige even with all that. To be faithful even with endless opportunities speaks of great love, commitment or moral fiber.

And that is why I turned the Yankees down when they wanted me to be their centerfielder.

So, out of curiosity, who do you think is telling the truth?

With the case so close to where I live, there are nonstop media reports about the trial. Its actually kind of annoying. But from what I hear, Kobe has never faltered on his story and this girl has changed hers like three times.

I have to be leaning towards Kobe myself. I think this is another Monica Lewinsky scandal. (again, my opinion here) She willingly performed the deed, then when she got home, someone said, oh, you could make some big money off of this if you wanted.....

I am in no way condoning what Kobe did, I would never cheat on my wife. But another true but sad fact about athletes is they make a LOT of money and people will lie, steal and cheat to get their money. At least Kobe admits it and isn't screaming "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Edited by Bubblegum Bandit

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

kobe obviously banged her.. she wanted to of course... guilty of cheatin on his wife,.... yea .... guilty of rape.... def not..

I would have to say I agree with the last two post. Gum you are getting more info than I am. I understand the price of stardom but don't be an idiot and abuse it. I know Gum is laughing because Gum knows me well. Kobe deserves to be where he is at because his decisions led him there. Maybe his decision on how he has handled it will lead him out as well.

Lamb

I actually go to the saem school as this girl did. Almost feels like i knew her. But at the same time i didnt. I think the same as Gum. The girl has changed her story. Rape? no. Assault? well that has to do with whether or not Kobe didnt listen to "no". Adultery? Yes both admit to that whole-heartedly. Im ashamed of Kobe(though i didnt like him anyways) for abusing his wife like he did. But i hope the truth comes out.

jane | gfe

PS BubbleGUm you from CO?