wd tourny news

Kurtz

from wd site: Also a reminder that there will be no matches on Sunday October 13th. All clans will get that Sunday off due to the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday. Week #3 matches will resume on October 20th.

so we're off next week it looks like we'll be on tibet vs CBW.

lets have a team scrim sunday night.

I not sure about that Kurtz... CBW will be ranked one or two meaning that they will be the attacking team. This in turn means that we will have to defend on our most recent land acquisition... which would be de_chinatown.

That right?

EVEN if mono were ranked number one and we were the lowest adjecant opponent (we would be if forfeit rankings are bogus) we would still have to defend our most recent acquisition. Personally I think CBW will make sure they play this week and they cant play anyone but us.

i think your right but we'll see.If thats the case we need more thought put into these strat more so for the first few rounds when we dont have weapons.Also moss is available next match so moss be ready youll take my spot i really dont like chinatown to much of an awp map for me.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

as long as practice isnt thursday, I'll be able to make it...so that I will be able to play in the match. On another note...I thought this whole WD thing was supposed to unite the community, yet I'm not seein and posts about it or what not in the community forums. To get everyone interested and to give them something to cheer about, we need to give them news.

as long as practice isnt thursday, I'll be able to make it...so that I will be able to play in the match.  On another note...I thought this whole WD thing was supposed to unite the community, yet I'm not seein and posts about it or what not in the community forums.  To get everyone interested and to give them something to cheer about, we need to give them news.

Take it on rambo Im not doing anymore typin than i have to.And theres 2weeks before the match we can do a few pratices to get peeps involved.

LOL we're both wrong rev.We have mono on de_avalley.

I WONDERED if that would happen. Which frankly suits me just fine :) I REALLY like that map and if we accurately execute our T strats Im SURE they will work! Im going to post a spawn point protocol I think. An

Ive thought the same thing DJ... I was hoping someone would do something like that on the WD forums but no such luck. The end result would be terrible if I did it cause first off, I dont know the teams at all. And secondly there is no HLTV for any details. Might give it a whirl... but dont expect much :)

You know what this means dont you? We beat mono on avalley and we take de_arizona (the only place they could be attacking us from). But CBW will attack the map that we acquired last that borders them which is de_chinatown. So dont drop this map and its strats just yet.