is any1 into..

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

hey i wuz wonderin if any1 likes magic the gathering.....i heard hendrex and barto do....if u do tell me whut colors u play and ur biggest creture..i play green/black and my biggest vreture i think is 7/7 or 7/8 or 8/8...around that

used to play. I liked Black and White, my one friend still collects, he had an awesome black deck based on "buried alive" it was an awesome deck. My other friend made a sweet white deck based on life. He attacks you, he gains life, you attack him he gains life. lol it wasnt unormal for him to finish the game at +150 life

And then there is of course my 99/99 Big Furry Monster illegal unglued card.  :D  :D  :D

lol ah the unglued series, lol those were the best.

But also when i collected Magic (i still have lots of em) I was also collecting Star wars playing cards. I have a few rare's including "Han solo, Vader, Vader's Lightsaber, and The executor"

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

I played Magic a lot this Summer. My favorite deck is a Blue/Green/red Squirrel Opposition deck. It sounds like most of you aren't too serious with it, because big creatures usually don't win games. I often use 4/2s or 2/2 pumpables to win. If you want to see some of the more serious decks, check out the forums at mtgnews.com. You can learn a lot from reading the Type 2 and extended forums.

ahh, magic........

I just discovered that I lost my box with all of my rare cards and decks in it

:)

but I enjoy the game exceptionally........I play emperor with some friends.......and let me tell ya........it's a completely different game

in our games, if you don't have at least 3 or 4 5/5 to 6/6's you can't win........

one guy even did 98,000 points in one attack once (not exact number but it was in the 98,000's).........

the guy who got us all into it has never lost a tournament since he started (though he hasn't played in 6 years in tournaments)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Me n Penguin still play. I play a nigh 200 card deck I call Goblin Chaos. Its based around Ensnaring Bridge/Goblin Warrens/Goblin Bombardment. Uber damage! I once killed everyone (including myself) except for this one guy by sacking a digging team to destroy a wall. :D

200 card dec?? i think thats against the rules......

I play a nice little pump up deck that has about 67 cards in it i believe.... strongest creature IN the deck is probably my two shivan Dragons! 6/6 pump up i believe... My strongest creature not in a deck is of course Leviathan 10/10....

edit oh yeah its a solid Red deck

200 card deck isn't against the rules (at least not the ones we play)

and the thing I find frustrating about magic is that it's poinltess to collect cards now

you can get so many of the old cards in re-made sets..........and even though they aren't the same cards.......it is still decreasing the value of all of them.........so it's just turned into a game........can you beleive that?

A GAME?!?!

:blink:

Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guests

i still play magic i use a straight green elf deck that when it works it will knock your socks off :) its fun and really hard to beat believe it or not buncha 1/1s runnin around killin ya :ph34r: