Ultimate

Zeabos

Ultimate Frisbee is clearly the best sport ever in existence. I mean cmon! I play allt he time with my friends, from games as small as 2v2 to as large as 10v10 it can get pretty intense.

Anyone else play?

I cant play in the winter from swimming, some kids still play cause its mad fun in the snow. But int he spring golly gee! will we play hardcore!!!! I love it so much.

And we are always willing to have new players join us!

Well this is how we play it:

It's a lot like football. You start off with one team "kicking off" or throwing the frisbee to the other end of the field. Then once the other team gets it they have to try to get it to the other end of the field, but you can't run with the frisbee. It's a no-contact sport (with us anyways). We usually played on a soccer field so we would just try to get the frisbee into the net, but if there are no nets you have to try to catch the frisbee in the end zone for a point.

You throw the frisbee to your teammates to move the bee down the field. Once you catch the frisbee, you have to stop moving. If you throw it to someone on your team and they miss/drop it, it is a turnover and the other team gets the bee. You score by catching the frisbee in your "goal" area.

Very fun, very good exercise, game