Sgt. Sanders

Jeffe

(edited)

Sgt. Sanders as in Col.Sanders son. All he does is play around and have fun like the rest of us. He is such a nice person and diserve more respect then the way some of you guys treat him. All he tries to do is make the server a better place and tells us his dad's a admin. We some times make a mistake in tking someone as he does and then we say sorry and I never saw that kid never say sorry after he tks. Who ever is mean to him my gosh give him a brake. Im sure you dont want to be picked on like that... So out of respect and the age he is please be nice to him... He is better then that.

Edited by Jeffe

Ya I was a little shocked to see him picked on in server. He seemed nice enough-granted we all heard a bit too much about his fixation with Triscuits but he played pretty well and was nice.

Of course, you're going to get picked on in the forums for something because that's just part of hanging out, but it was a little mean in the server a couple of times.

(edited)

sgt sanders > col. sanders -_-

he constantly gets picked on for his voice, and i think he is only 11. People need to chill out with that kid, he does nothing wrong.

Edited by Draco

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

i never picked on him but it is funny to hear his voice on the mic andhes not half bad... :lol:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Esc -- > Playerlist ---> Mute ----> Relief

Hafta sum it up like that.. listened to him once and it hurt my ears :(

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

li li lil saaaaaaanders....is a heeeeeeeeeroooooooooo drivin yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa