Who's the smartest of us all?

gOOters

Consider this:

What if, just what if, the scores are actually inversed? Check out this marketing scheme. Average IQ Frank (who actually scored about 100 in 2nd grade) takes online test. Frank scores 170. Frank believes he's a genius (all of a sudden). Frank wants to tell his friends and family about this discovery. Frank spends $15.

At the same time, Brad is well above average intelligence. He scores in the 130's, which is not extremely far off his actual score. He has no reason to buy anything. He already knows that you don't change your IQ by studying things.

5 years later, Brad, who is a lawyer, finds Frank in depression resulting from the misleading results. Brad and Frank sue company and live happily ever after.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I wish I could remember what I scored on that test they gave me in 2nd grade.... all I know is, I was placed in a group called Project: Advanced. I was learning foreign languages and trigonometry and that happy stuff at age 7. It was a blast. So maybe it was a 150-something.. my mom has the paper somewhere (she keeps everything...) I'll prolly go check it out.

LMAO!!! P.A.C.E you think your learning Trig and stuff but its just a little more advanced PACE doesnt count in the long run at all. In fact most of my AP Teachers make fun of the pace program at any chance they get...Barto is learned on the subject lmao

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

What is this PACE of which you speak? lol Silly Connecticutians. =P

Okay, G00t, I get the picture. I'm out.

lol, PACE? what the hell.. we just have your good ol' AP Calculus/Spanish/Psychology and the various AP forms of history and government, which are actually quite tough. but hey, each state can do whatever they want with their gifted :D