My Movie

prodigy

I lost all my demos when I had to format my hard drive so this stuff is from like the last 3 weeks. It's just a collection of clips that i'm thinking of using so there is no music or effects. They're against some cal o/im/m teams and some cal m pugs. I'm using the clips in the file mainly as fillers for my actual match footage from this upcoming season. So let me know what you think of the frags and what to take out. Also, I haven't chosen music yet so any suggestions would be helpful as well as any tips on adding effects. Anywayz plz download and give constructive criticism and suggestions. <3 thanx.

http://www.prodigy.dirtylittlemonkeys.org/...igy_beta_v3.avi

Edited by prodigy

very nice Prod.

my comments:

- you show a TK on there...why? doesn't fit in a video really

- your first deagle kill on it just seems...unskilled

- one deagle kill you die right after you kill someone else...don't show yourself dying :)

- the long kill on train is just drawn out and if you want a fastpaced video it's not worth showing, even though you DO get the guy through the wall.

- remind me never to be on the opposing team from you

the tk thing...it was a glitch in the view demo that happens when i try to jump to a spot in the demo sometimes....it changes the players skins sometimes and stuff. i'll get that fixed.

and the deagle kill thing...i dunno....there were two awpers both at the bottom of the ramp in ct spawn on opposite sides and i strafed out and shot one with his head barely showing. but if others feel that way i can get rid of that.

Edited by prodigy

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

If he zipped it, it'd go to 100 megs.. w00t?

I gave him quite a bit of advice over AIM :). Also, cl_minmodels 1 will fix that problem I believe..

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

On a side note bullet has the greatest avatar ever... :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Sid
(edited)

LOL I was in that scrim!!! And you still have no footage of me, prolly cus I was ownin you and you obviously don't want to show that, lol ;) . Anyway I really liked your demos, especially the ones where you have 0 hp, lol I love glitches. No but seriously you ownxor, will teach me to play cs, I R nub comparably. Let me know when you put out the final product. Sid and Bane give these clips two enthusiastic thumbs up!!!

Edited by Sid