Need a banning

Wanted In 17 States

Battousai Steam ID: 0:1:1421524 was using an aimbot and he didnt have any walls. The aimbot is very obvious...its the classic crosshair shake; the no walls is less obvious, but its not like he needs to have both to get banned. I have the aimbot on demo at least twice and I beleive the no walls once. Be more then happy to post it for someone to look at...Let me know. Thanks -Wanted

LOL got another one too. You know what they say..it's like the song..the hackers omce out at night...the hackers come out at night! Steam ID 0:0:1345782 Tony Shaped or something similiar was his name. He was aimbotting...PDO was there and saw it to, but I also have it on demo. Let me know where you want them. lol - Wanted

LOL got another one too.  You know what they say..it's like the song..the hackers omce out at night...the hackers come out at night!  Steam ID 0:0:1345782 Tony Shaped or something similiar was his  name.  He was aimbotting...PDO was there and saw it to, but I also have it on demo.  Let me know where you want them.  lol - Wanted

was this earlier today?

my roomate got online under my account...his name was Tony.Stark and I booted up my computer for him, put it on steam and got on Trop for him....and the first thing I said to him when he started playing was "did you install an aimbot in the 3 seconds I just turned my back?" because every time an enemy would show up he'd pop the crosshair to them really quick....it was REALLY weird...

I'm checking now to make sure that's not my SteamID cause that'd be weird........

*edit*

not my steamid...but still really weird since he was on at the time you posted that Wanted and that his name was Tony and that he was snapping to players...

Edited by Playaa/Pselus