hey another question

PHYZER23

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i've nearly drowned myself... i was diving for a quarter (or something like that) and my foot got caught under a rock. Since i was about 10 feet under water, the pressure was pretty great. I could feel the air in my lungs being forced out and i remember my head was REALLY dizzy.... Thankfully my dad saw the bubbles and dove in after me. I probably would of passed out if i was down there longer, but i didn't have much air left. I could feel it escaping through my eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

The worst part about it was the feeling of helplesness i had....

And being helpless hurts alot more than anything else i've ever experienced!!

That is why i think drowning is worse

I still say I'm the greatest unspamming spammer.

4th place overall and rarely post in here...Fatty's got his private spamming forums so we can't all see it and Dweez and X just spam in wonderland to make themselves feel cooler than me

:nono:

4th place overall and rarely post in here...Fatty's got his private spamming forums so we can't all see it and Dweez and X just spam in wonderland to make themselves feel cooler than me

I think someone has the green eyes of jealousy :)

Bah, I am cooler than you...but I also post more.