UXO - Ultima X: Odyssey

All Kill3r

scheduled to be released in the 1st quarter of the year it will be here soon. if your a MMORPG kinda guy who just gets tired of the monotony and repetition of most fps games then check this out. Ill be getting it the day its released and if anyone else is intersted we could meet up and get things rolling. In game will be fully 3d using an Unreal Warfare engine which supposedly gives a level of detail that is unmatched in any game released to date.

Check it out.

Click here, then on the right hand side of the page click on the video. Its over 4 minutes long and is pretty good. Well worth the look. This isnt a mmorpg that you have to play for endless hours a week to be able to compete, the more casual rpk's and rp'ers have a place in this game as well. B)

Teaser

(edited)

yep, world of warcraft is monthly fee als i believe. For any good mmorpg you have to pay to play it. I mean they arent going to run their servers for free.

Edited by NOFX

yep, world of warcraft is monthly fee als i believe.  For any good mmorpg you have to pay to play it.  I mean they arent going to run their servers for free.

WRONG!

seriously...if you are a fan of SLMORPG's (Slightly Large Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) check out Neverwinter Nights....it is EASILY as good as the MMORPG's out there...the only difference is smaller servers (the one I play on has a 64 player limit...but believe me...you never notice) and the one I play on has SO MUCH custom content that it is nearly a different game in itself (check out http://www.anchordeep.net )

never will I pay to play an RPG when NWN is free to play online and as good as the pay to play games...

no it doesnt' take out big wars...but this server I play on is a Role Playing server...it's not about making uber characters and destroying everyone else....it's about making a character and developing them

My last character was a monk who hit level 13 (out of 20 at the time, the game has since gone to 40 possible levels) in 5 months and was a Master Tailor...only 5 other people on the server (out of 6000 odd players on that server) were as good at Tailoring as my character....

so I guess if you're looking for massive battles and whatnot NWN is not for you...