CS_italy_2k4

Windex

(edited)

other than the worldspawn problems we encountered today, what do you think could improve? besides "Making it lighter" and "making things less climbable" haha thats part of that i had in mind for the map, that won't change

so post a suggestion and please do not complain in this forum...

also check out my IRC channel i created for my custom maps discusstion #WinMapChan

Edited by Windex

Great map! very well done. i like it the way it is, but if you wanna expand on it, I would suggest making every door lead into something neat. Cause there are a few unused doors, but then again that could just lead to too much camping..

thank you :D , worldspawn issue is taken care of :)

and i'm going to open a few things up to elimate some pointless rooms, like with the pool table and the room with the pool so less camping will be used there, and also suggestions of making it de we mentioned in the past, where could i put bomb sites, and spawns?

and btw that limecat is awesome! haha

(edited)

n tat case ill make sure not to use proper grammar such as putting in commas and periods so lime cat will die even faster i only need his picture to keep him alive to me...

----ITALY UPDATE---- Final Version will be realeased Saturday!

Edited by Windex

sorry but the release is going to be delayed a few more nights, hopefully sometime this week, had alot of stuff with work and that this week/weekend, it'll be done though soon :-D i've done alot of work to it so far though, lots of improvements, and tried to make it a bit more fair for both teams,