CAL Season 10

Dennis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

People sorry for not sticking to topic and I'll try to read fully next time, I just wanted to make my point clear where there was alot of people around.

My clan that is in cal-o is now 2-0, and were looking to win some more.

Cal-O TFR[m]: 2-0

Edited by Jeffe

Well if that means we doomed to the cellars of cal-im for eternity because we refuse to use vent, so be it. VI will never take up vent unless it is the voice program for CS. And BTW Dennis you did say that vent is encouraged to be used in cal, BY THE CLANS, cal states in their rules that they would prefer that in game voice com be used.

I do appreciate the concern that some of you guys showed for our clan's welbeing in cal. I'm sure that yes, there are teams that use vent straight up, but it is a pandora's box that I'm also sure many clans have fallen victim to. But we are not going to justify using just because "everyone else is doing it". Well not us. At least we know that all our victories come straight up, with absolutely no question of our morals, and more yet we win against teams that use it. We will continue to play, we will continue to have fun, and we will continue to improve. We are not gonna use vent if we can't win a match though, we will just adjust and get better. It is been said, and holds true, you learn alot more from a loss than you do a victory.

You aren't going to go anywhere if you don't use it. It gives all the other teams an advantage that you won't have. You should all just shutup dl and set up a server. Also, how do you fall victim to vent? I don't even understand where morals come into a voice program, how you explain it is pretty funny. You won't get better just getting beat all the time. You could probly still save your season if you hurry up and get it now.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
HEY GUYS GET IT THROUGH YOUR MIND, DRACO DOES NOT HACK DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR HE DOES NOT HACK JUST SHUT UP. I don't care if your joking or being serious if I saw him hacking or anything I would tell you faster then anything you have no idea, he is just that good, I know!. Just want to make that clear for the 100th time.  :rolleyes:

shut up son...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
You aren't going to go anywhere if you don't use it. It gives all the other teams an advantage that you won't have. You should all just shutup dl and set up a server. Also, how do you fall victim to vent? I don't even understand where morals come into a voice program, how you explain it is pretty funny. You won't get better just getting beat all the time. You could probly still save your season if you hurry up and get it now.

Yes, that's why when you watch cal-p/i demos you hear thier ingames mics constantly... :rolleyes:

Bottom line is, once you get to a level where ghosting is non-existant (CPL, CAL-p/i) ventrillo disapears. If you're good enough at the game, your radar/in game communication/looking at where a body and bullets are should be able to even it out.

since when is cs real life!?!?!?

please someone tell me how cs is real life?

well...its not...its a game...and if the dead can talk to the living then so be it....well im guessing thats why its a game and not friggen real life

seriously when u start accuse people of cheating....BECAUSE THERE TALKING TO EACH OTHER... than u need to re-evaulte yourself

i mean cmon.....lets psycho-analyze every part of this game that is not exactly like real life....like when you get hit in your arm you can still shoot straight, or when your hit in the leg u can still run the same speed, or somehow you are a physically fit counter terriorst but u cant pull yourself up over a ledge that u can look over (u can only jump crouch over it!), or how u can go from full scoped sniper to pistol to knife in under 2 seconds, or how the presense of smoke suddenly slows your eyes/brain (fps), or how shooting a teammate or shooting a enemy in the same place with the same weapon does different damage, or how your gun never malfunctions or sticks, or how u can fall several stoires into knee deep water and not be inflected any damage to your legs, or how u can be rocketed for breaking a server rule, or how a random wrech and plyers can make u defuse a bomb up to twice as fast, or how the greneades dont even come close to following the laws of physics, or how mint julips taste good,

SO GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK AND STOP COMPLAINININGINGIGN

(edited)

Vain you contradicted yourself in your post. First you say that we aren't going anywhere if we don't use it, then you say it gives other teams an advantage, but then you ask how one can fall victim to it. But at least we are at the same level of not going anywhere as you guys are while we are not using it.

As far as the it ain't real life stuff goes, and if the dead can talk to the living so be it stuff goes. If that was the way they would have wanted it to be in the game they would have kept it to where the dead could communicate with the living. I dunno how early some of you started playing, but the dead used to still be able to chat to the living after they were dead, but they took it out. Then people figured a way past it by changing there name while dead to communicate what they wanted to to those still alive, but they took that out.

What I gather from your post Mack is that it is a game, and since it is a game and there is a way to talk to people while dead (from a program that is not partnered with cs) so be it. Of course with that line of reasoning you just stated there, could I draw the same conclusion of this statement: CS is just a game, it isn't real, and if people can download hacks so they can see through walls and get nothing but headies, so be it..... it's a freaking game, it ain't real.

Edited by SwOOp

Close this topic please i am really dissapointed as to what has become of me trying to let people know how everyone is doing. After all this i decided i dont wanna keep people up to date cuz some of you cant keep a topic straight and you go and bring crap up from other posts. As far as im concerned now all of you need to drop it and move on. This is just sad now.

:bang:

It's all good Step, in my first post I was just trying to post our views/stance on it without knocking other teams or trying to be accusery of those that use it. Just stating why we won't use it.

I also appologize for my reply to the final posts, I was a little peeved at some of the choice words.

:peace:

We just started using vent this cal season cause we were getting owned by vent teams. It was obivious and we talked about it and decided to get it to try and play on same playin field. If you really ask any MwR what they think about vent they would tell ya it's a bunch of crock. Don't ask the ignorant 1's though :P

Ventrilo is BS,i respect VI for not using it,but all in all it is a game and we got sick of losing to ventrilo.

Close this! GL VI tell all those teams you play to stick ventrilo up their arses!!!

Edited by GenStepback