Video Card Problem

Dennis

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

CKY once again go jump off the biggest bridge, try overdosing, rent a gun buy a bullet, just do something alrdy to /part life...no one likes you at all...jeffe even talks t3h smack about you...and thats saying a lot

........... ___@@@__

......_____//____?__\______

----o--------CARE-POLICE---@)

-----`--(@)=======+====(@)-

rofl, thats awesome.

This is even funnyer

1.) No I will not go jump off a bridge and lets take a poll on that.

rofl take a poll....

wow homer you want me to stfu in the other post then you come out and make me look like a jack arse...then CKY hits one off on me...well thanks...

All i said was get more ram or a faster speed of ram...but you know what do what you want if u wanna be dumb and switch gas caps, which makes no sense....stop smokeing crak, go ahead.

Cky your dumb no one likes you, ive said this before, now go jump off a bridge.

Homer...uh really was that necessary? seriously...jesus christ all i said was get more ram...when did i say one thing about gas caps or floppy drives.

Lastly if anyone wants to start trouble here with me, bring it, ill settle it in the CS ring against anyone here 1 on 1.

knowing this is gonna be deleted...Homer go marry CKY, you both wil lmake a happy couple. Im done helping anyone in the community with PC problems if they have any or putting in my 2 good cents, unlike CKY 50 non good cents and homers 3 cents, 2 bad 1 good cents.

sorry dude, Your idea was a NOT good recommendation for his problem. In fact recommending him buy new ram and processor is quite a bad one, Its probably his drivers or something. No need to waste that much money given his current setup now. Be fortunate only a few ppl said anything to you about how dumb it was. Just because they are poking fun at your poor trouble shooting skills doesnt mean you need to cause a rukus.

Edited by NOFX

what i find most humerous about this whole topic is that inferno missed homers point completely. He never said change of gas cap or floppy drive would help, he wasnt implying you were either, he is implying your "support" was of no use and only confused the poor guy more, he shouldnt need to buy new things when the drivers need to be updated, thats nonsense.

its funny when sacarms is used, its funnier when its missed, and even more funny when it needs to be explained. :laughcry::wavey:

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Oh my......ok...im just saying what worked for me, jesus christ... you all dont have to go postal on me for posting my thought. I bought new ram and my vid card got the extra support it needed to run games at 100 fps solid. So...either his ram is slow, which prolly is, or something jacked up. Wow kthxbye all...

CKY you suck at life /part now.

Inferno,

Flaming me will get you nowhere. Taking the Lord's name in vain multiple times around here will also get you nowhere.

I apologize for making you feel attacked, the intent was just to be a smart aleck on my part - it sounded like you replaced the guts of your computer to fix a possiibly related video card issue.

However, replying as you have and means that you have forgotten where you are. I suggest you take a moment and reasses your approach within this community.

Homer

p.s. Dennis, please start another thread if your issue is not yet solved as I'm locking this one.