Clan Inspired.

ShadowDog

Windex has made (yet another) a clan but unlike the other ones... we are completely serious.

Roster so far:

ShadowDog

Envy

Epic

Windex

I want community members because you are all loyal, smart, skilled, fun, and thats why i am in this community and no other.

We are getting a server and already have forums and good site. This clan will not crumble in a matter of weeks or months. It will be here. I plan on entering in the MCC and Cal-o when the seasons start. We will have a good server, and i think i will talk to fatty about that. If you are interested, or just dont have a clan and may be looking for one, come to me or Windex.

I have just kicked out one guy because he was not respecting Mmmm's rules and i will not allow that. Some of the community saw his disrespect. he was Zealot/Warfare and he is now gone as soon as windex and me speak to him.

Contact me or windex for more information

http://inspired.fragism.com

My AIM: Day Tripp3r024

Windex's AIM: DarkAssassinCS

My Email: ShadowDog@Adelphia.net

Windex's Email: thedpcandyman@aol.com

If your a community member, still come to our site and look at our forums.

Im interested in joining... but my schedule is a biznatch... so its actually up to you guys... my schedule is... I work thrusday-monday 4pm-1230am. I'd only be good for scrims and matches tuesdays and wednesdays.... :(

The first post up top had the word "serious" and "Shadowdog" in the same post. :rolleyes:

Good luck.

My suggestions: I wouldn't bother trying to start your own public server at this time. I can, however, point you in the right direction for a private server. Start with yermoth3r.

lol, thank you Fatty.

Serious and ShadowDog is not funny! :angry:

But Canadians and the word: eh?

NOW THATS FUNNY!

:lol::lol:

Fatty, we thank you for your generiousity..

I will probably call m0m... if i still have his number somewhere.. thanks