Tourneys!

i think you guy need to have a tounrey similar to the deadlock tourney awhile back that was fun and i no people would join it if you just post on the server if you agree with me reply and say you would start tourney

sincerely

`Inspired SmartPartz

Are You Inspired????? :o:o:o:o:unsure:

I think I'm going to organize a CS / UT2004 Marathon......

Classic map on CS, 10 v 10 game.....

Then head on over to UT2004 for some UT action straight from there.....

Just enjoying fraggin with the people we know.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

yo fatty i have an awesome map pack of classic cs maps i could give you that people could download :)

here is a list of what it includes

as_forest, as_highrise, as_riverside, cs_alley, cs_arabstreets, cs_bunker, cs_desert, cs_docks, cs_facility, cs_hideout, cs_iraq, cs_mansion, cs_prison, cs_ship, cs_station, cs_thunder, cs_tire, cs_wpndepot, cs_zoption, de_fang, de_foption, de_jeepathon2k, de_railroad, de_rotterdam, es_frantic, es_jail and es_trinity.

i dunno about you all but i'm definately up for some de_fang :)

if you want me to help organize it i wouldn't mind...

Edited by Windex

we should do like a cal map so we can see what kind of funny strats some of the guys could come up with. give each team like 15 minutes of practice time maybe? just some suggestions.

(edited)

i say we do the 10 v 10 of community members (not clans.. have everyone sign up and random generate lists of 10)... on a saturday night 5 rounds each side, when match is over they report back to an IRC channel or something.. next 20 come in... after each team has played the map the winners will advance on to the next round on a different map, and so on and so on...

Edited by Windex

I really loved the old school days. When like, the server was slow, we would just go through the maps with like 5v5 community members.

12 rounds each side. Had to come up with plans on the spot. 7-0 Shutout was a skunk and we went to a different map. It was fun!

We had some goooooooooood times playin that for like 3 hours.