Just for muscle.

CowboyFromHell`X

1: What should I eat everyday to gain alot more muscle? I know you'll say something technical that I wouldn't grasp so keep it down on a basic level, exact foods and such.

2: Should I take muscle building supplements also?

3: Should I ignore cardio training at all or should I be all hardcore about it? If there's any good cardio exercises that don't involve running you could tell me!

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

1) Tuna, Egg Whites (High Protein foods)

2) No.

3) Not sure, swimming, biking, roller blading, ice skating, etc anything where you're moving

1. Tuna, Eggwhites, Chicken, Burgers, hi-protein foods...try to = 1g protein for each pound that you weigh per day. Also, eat whenever you are hungry. You will gain fat but muscle too...you need both to really build up alot of muscle. Eat bananas when you are sore...dont overtrain!

2. Depends...try to keep yourself pretty natural. A multivitamin a day is not a bad idea at all. Creatin can be a nice boost for an experienced lifter, but is worthless unless you are at a certain point in your development.

3. A little cardio doesnt hurt when you are weight training, just lift first, then maybe do a couple laps in the pool or a 15-20 minute bike ride. MAKE SURE YOU EAT WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS AFTER LIFTING. You will need some carbs too, dont just go all nuts on some kind of Atkins diet.