AMD 64 3400+

Xoul

(edited)

actually, this is what I ment when I said "whats this have to do with the amd 64 3400+."

So what's the status of the 3400+ ?

Its on its way... j00, its still in cali... well...it was shipped out from cali

Mar 13, 2004 12:35 am Left FedEx Sort Facility LOS ANGELES CA

Estimated delivery date Mar 17, 2004 by 4:30 pm.

Can you say lawn chair? :D After I order my case off of newegg... the fedex jerk didn't even stop... he didn't even come down my street, and the site said that he "attempted to deliever it." but... i wasn't looking. I was fairly close to the door though... I'll get him this time though.

Edited by Xoul

I'll post up pics, and the benches when I get it up and running... Zipstir, my girlfriends dad, wants to digitally record me putting it together and setting it up. There may be a avi to watch :-P it'll probably be 3 files though.... problem is... I don't have the webspace.... *CRIES* maybe i'll just upload screen shots of the video.

when my parts we delievered this week UPS actually beat FedEx fo once.

The UPS package was coming from CA to the east cost and I bought the product from Zipzoomfly.

The FEDEx package was coming from TN and NJ and I bought the stuffs from Newegg.

Newegg and Fedex lost.

I woke up to the ringing door bell and I was thinking it was gonna be the Fedex man, but NO!

It was UPS. I was like WOW.

First time UPS ever beat Fedex to my house and the package had to come all the way from the west coast.

However, cant dog newegg and fedex cause about 3 hours later they rolled into the driveway.

Still kinda cool that zip zoom/ups beat newegg/fedex when i ordered at the same time.

(edited)

Thats awsome... hmm, i wonder if mine equpiment will get here sooner than the date it says? *hopes* The tracking hasn't even been updated yet, so im hoping its closer to me. :D Me thinks I should have paid the 2nd day air delivery...

Edited by Xoul

Homer,Mar 14 2004, 10:53 AM] You were looking out the window at the "estimated time"?

:lol:  :lol:

He was probably there, just early or late.  If you miss them take the door tag down to their sorting facility, the address will be on the tag.

nu uh... My computer faces the window in the basement hear the road... i would have seen him drive by, and heard him... the house is 12 feet from the road.