wish me luck

NOFX

My friend and I have been working on a group project for Web programming. There was two job openings for student web programmer making 15 bucks an hour, 20 bucks an hour during the summer and our teacher is the one doing the hiring. My friend got the first spot. I talked to my teacher and submitted my resume this morning and he is going to choose the person for the second position today.

20/hr $bling-bling$

Wish me luck!!

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Work more... and more.. and more... ur tax money pays me :P maybe if ya'll start paying more i will make more then 12k a year :(

40+ hours a week.

welcome to my world.

I am a lazy little punk and DREAD the idea of working for a large corporation and even when I do get up the nerve to apply for them I get turned down for crappy reasons (like not liking my "lack of team experience" when all I've ever done is work with teams of people on projects) or end up not making a good first impression because I'm really shy and quiet in person...

I made more money in 1 month as a Dominoes delivery guy than I do at my current job in 1 and a half months at my programming job...

(edited)

last summer i made almost 11k contracting construction and then this summer my buddy and i have a winning bid on a prefabricated house to build, a barn to re-outfit, and then we go to work for some block-layers that are building the new super-Lowes back home. I'll make quite a bit more than i did last summer :D

then again my girl and I are moving into an apartment and we're going to have to get her a car somehow. plus there's the ring i want to put on her finger and all of that too. big expenses are coming my way soon...

Edited by lance

well didnt get the job, but Im not that bummed. It was worth a try... I still have an internship interview lined up at the end of this month for a java programmer. Only bad thing is, I updated my resume a few days ago and I wish they had my new one.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

I work 12 hours sometimes 14 or 15 hours. :-/ i get paid crap. And people's lives depend on what i work on... <_<