Unban please.

Guest Hoopla

Guest Hoopla
Guest Hoopla
Guest Hoopla
Guests

Hey guys. Well this evening I got banned. I think Sanders was on at the time. Well basically what happened was I went upstairs to get a drink and my stupid brother went on the pc and wrote "f that *igga".

I came back down to the comp and saw the message you have been kicked banned... brought up console and saw the message that was beside my name. I flipped on my brother and gave him some good beats. :nono: But Im still banned

So can you guys unban me please? I play on the server everyday and never cause problems.

STEAM_0:1:1899732

Thanks! :wavey:

If its not perm... ride it out. You regardless if it was your brother/sister/best friends cousins paper-boy, its your computre and all comes back to you. Maybe the person who banned you can post up on how much time it was.

Guest Hoopla
Guest Hoopla
Guest Hoopla
Guests

hey sorry about that. I missed the rules/descriptiion thread. I understand that anyone can just say things like that to get unbanned. But to be honest, it really happend and stuff like this hardly happens cuz I never got off the comp while in a server... just happened that one time.

The reason I wnana be unbanned is of course to be able to play there again, but I realy like the environment and the players that play there. Met some "on;ine" friends on that server that I usually talk when Im playin and stuff like that.

Its up to you guys to make the decision, but it would be awesome if I'm able to play at TROPOLIS again :)

Thanks,

This is a funny one!

L0322049.log(292): L 03/22/2004 - 22:11:13: "Hoopla<828><STEAM_0:1:1899732><CT>" say "i fell asleep in class today and teacher was like wake up and i was like sorry sir i was afk" (dead)

The naughty one was confirmed as you say it.

Please slap your brother once for each .gc member on the members page and tell him to stay off.

Unbanned.

Guest Hoopla
Guest Hoopla
Guest Hoopla
Guests

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it. Im sure nothing will happen again and I already gave my brother a good bruse.

lol about that thing where I slept in class... hehe i was so tired in english class so i put my head down and took a nap. then i heard the teacher call my name and i just woke up and instantly said it. lol good times..