Some more screenshots

chuckleslove

am I the only person that looks at these games and thinks that the graphics look horrid?

I mean they're all blocky and disjointed...the day an MMORPG can look like a game like FarCry is the day I would CONSIDER paying to play an MMORPG.

although I will say that if WoW wasn't pay-to-play...I'd be right in there with ya...I love role playing

He updates them every couple of days, seperated by date so check back every couple days for more, Ill probably have him give me an ftp to upload to the same directory just to keep them in one location or Ill just start my own I havent decided yet. Ill be playing with him in a week or two :P

Playya you expect to much, this isnt like the next HL2 or Farcry by far but its still soooooo cool and to have it on a mmorpg is fantastic.

Nice screens.

;)

I don't know...like I've said before I played NeverWinter Nights on a Persistent World....and while it's not quite to the scale of MMORPG's it IS free and as in depth and prettier by far...

maybe I'm just spoiled but I just won't ever understand the pay-to-play phenomenon

If the graphics were Farcry quality, 90% of the world wouldnt be able to play. The world is like 1000x the size of every farcry level so you cant preload it. The whole thing would just be super laggy especially when your fighting alongside like 100 people