Be happy...

Watchtower

wow...truth is stranger than fiction. that thing was pretty cool...like a little sponge looking hovercraft...of death! Once that little harpoon tounge came out...its all over!

I'll bet Fat would love to have one of those in his aquariums.

I think I'm gonna have nightmares...

my old science teacher in high school (best teacher in the world) used to have pets to entertain us and show us how cool science could be...

one of them was a gar...she would put goldfish in it's tank and it would stalk them....

after seeing how FAST a gar can be...I don't wanna mess with ANYTHING in the animal kingdom...all you would see was a little sideways blur and the goldfish literally looked like it literally just disappeared...the gar would move alongside them and use the front half of its body like a whip and snatch em...was cool

Yeah Playaa, Gar are cool. And they are found all over in the lakes and rivers around here! Pike are pretty nasty too. Swimming anyone? Did you guys happen to watch the angler/frogfish vids on that page? He slows it down to 1/10th and you still cant even begin to see the whole movement of these swallowing their prey.. Crazy. Yeah you should see the colors and patterns change on Cutlefish in the wild. Pretty amazing. Aliens I swear :=