introduction

Hello!

I don't enter a home with out telling the regulars a bit about myself, so here goes:

I am a leader of a clan that is about to end. Reason being, I am off to law school here in Aug, and the other leaders are becoming too busy with their first jobs after graduating from college. We simply do not have the time to run things anymore, so we are ending our clan of four years.

I am 28yo male, married to a teacher, and I have no kids; just a black lab that is very spoiled. We currently live in Northen Kentucky, but I think it is easier to say we live in Cincinnati Ohio (about 10 min away from my house).

In regards to gaming, I have been enjoying UT on your server. The past games I have played are: RTCW, UT, and Call of Duty.

If you would like to know anything else... feel free to ask... and no, you can't sleep with my wife. ;)

LOL.

Something tells me you'll fit in fine around here. Thanks for introducing yourself. We've got quite a history around here...I can't even begin....began around CS when CS was a few months old. We've changed visions recently, and are looking toward our 3rd annual LAN party this July.

I'm Fatty. I mop floors here. I am also a teacher.

Glad you stopped by. Consider becoming a part of the coalition....we need more UT players! Check out the GC FAQ linked above for more info.

Cya round!

Thanks for introducing yourself.

You are welcome. I have been "involved" with forums/clans for a long time now. I know that the regulars like to have a snip about new posters before they get the ball rolling.

We've got quite a history around here...I can't even begin....began around CS when CS was a few months old

I was going to ask the how and when's, but I was going to a search first... so thanks for saving me the time :)

We've changed visions recently, and are looking toward our 3rd annual LAN party this July.

I was reading about that. If it ends up local, I will certainly consider coming!

Consider becoming a part of the coalition....we need more UT players!

Ah yes, that is under consideration too... but I would like to get to know the group a bit more first.

btw, what do you teach?

Hey duma, glad you've decided to make your home here with us. You'll find we're a great community both on and off the servers. Browse around all the forums, there's bound to be a couple sections you'll find interesting. We've got everything from gaming to religion covered on these boards.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of you here and on the server.

I taught 2nd grade for 9 years. This year I teach 5th.

mrX, one of our admins and my cousin, is an attorney. You could bounce law off him sometime.

You'll make a good law person, Mr. Quoter. As far as local, it's in Ohio....although we have some long-distance travelers coming this year.....

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...?showtopic=9098

That's one of the topics down low in the FF forums. At any rate, have a look around. Do you play as duma? It seems as though I've seen you in MOBO. I'm sure I have.

Guest Dave_H
Guest Dave_H
Guest Dave_H
Guests

I just joined the forums also, played on the server a few times and liked the crowd.....if ya wanna know something about me just ask....:)

You'll find we're a great community both on and off the servers

I certainly have enjoyed your server. Thanks for providing it! If I use it often enough, I will send ya cash to help pay. (I believe in paying for what I use).

We've got everything from gaming to religion covered on these boards.

Always a good sign of any forum... to discuss games and the real world.

mrX, one of our admins and my cousin, is an attorney. You could bounce law off him sometime.

I hate attorneys :) (just kiddin') I am sure in the coming year, any help will be appreciated.

You'll make a good law person, Mr. Quoter.

I know... some ppl hate those that quote on message boards. Should anyone really hate to find thier post in quotes, I would stop doing it. I just find it easier to respond (of course).

As far as local, it's in Ohio....although we have some long-distance travelers coming this year.....

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...?showtopic=9098

WOW! There are alot of ppl here from places I have been. Lancaster is next to Athens... that is where I got my undergrad (Ohio Univesity).

Well... thanks for the welcome mat all! I do recognize a few names from the server.... will be a pleasure to frag all of you on the server, then debate you here!

:wavey:

Guest Dave_H
Guest Dave_H
Guest Dave_H
Guests

yeah I'm going to become a member.................:)

had to buy a new modem and router, so it's gonna be a few days though ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

New blood here also,

I have been playing on your server and it has been great, I am new to the Unreal series and this is my first one, I love Onslaught.

I am a Electrician for DaimlerChrysler at the World HQ in Auburn Hills,MI and I reside in Detroit.

:peace: