suggestion

Just one suggestion.. and this is more self serving than anything.

The idea of kicking ppl when they are afk is great... but can you lengthen the time? I get up to let the dog out, and come back (within 1 min) and I am kicked. Than I have to wait to get back into the game.

If you were to make it a little over what it is now, I wouldn't get kicked :)

For duma, maybe an admin had just got on as you left and someone complained that you were afk. Not knowing how long you had been gone, they might have just booted you thinking it had been longer.

Just free-form thinking here, no proof.

I agree, but I haven't tried anything beyond 32 (the variable said 0-32 in the web admin).

I actually posed this question on unrealadmin.org.....32 seconds is brutal. That mean phone call = ciao!

I'll see if it'll take a higher variable.

Welp, tossing anything in over 32 causes it to resort to 32. Sooooooo.....here's what I need: More admins to monitor during play so people aren't just idling.

I'll do some research on this, but for now I set it back to 0.

I do not like 0 myself. I joined yesterday and 5 teammates were AFK for a loooong time so I kicked them. As popular as the server is we have no need to keep the AFK folks in my opinion.

Is there a way to make people immune to the AFK-kick option? That would work better than turning it off IMO.

Don't think so.

You know, I'm am actually turning it back on and we'll just have to wait for the patch (someone posted that this will be addressed there).

Yesterday for the second map in a row blue is getting a new one ripped and I can't get why we're doing so bad. Well, I happen to transport back to spawn and what do I see? A bunch of afk dewds lookin at me. (part of my new book?)

Putting it back to 32 seconds. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone. It's a bother for admins to kick, and for the most part, at this point, there's normally not an admin in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

look down at the node and...um....use? mine's bound to w....i'll have to look it up for ya....

This deserves it's own topic...i'll have to split her up.

<claps for the n00b nubus!>

Woot woot, thanx fatty got it figured out now. I knew that was a noob question.....LOL......never played unreal before I got unreal 2004 and am still in some what of a learning process but I will come around here pretty soon as I play pretty much everyday when I have some time. :bang:

I like the new look of the forums by the way....Nice Job!!!