Banned

spiralstairs

Hey y'all, I recently tried to play on the CS G.C. server but it says im banned permanently. I've been playing on this server lots lately, and don't think I did anything offensive to deserve banning and if i did i apologize. Well, a lil unbanning love?

spiralstairs

(noah)

Ahhhh yes, I'm sorry. I just went onto another server to see what my name was when I was banned. My name at the time was the very offensive blacknasty.Aids.cant.stop.me. (my bro plays on this comp withis this tag). I actually came onto the server the other day wwith this tag on and just got a warnin no ban, this time I got banned before I even realized I had the tag on. I'll make sure I never do this again.

So yeah, I don't know what my steam id is... nor am i sure of how to find out what it is... but ill try to find it and post another message with it.

Thanks magruter,

noah.

actually tell him to watch his racist comments also.

Exactly. If any of this happens, I can't see a unban in the future. So, if he has issues with maturity, just have him play on a different server so you dont get banned.

• 2 weeks later...

there's a feature we refer to as a "search" tool. Try it!

Boy, another brother banning....he must be the black sheep of the family, trying to get angel boy in trouble all the time... :huh: