The Devil's Work in Italy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4669114/

Apparently stuff is spontanously combusting in a little town in Italy, and has been since January. Scientists are stumped.

Apprently the likely theory is that the "devil" is doing this, since things only spontanously combust (Get this) in the presence of people.

Not sure what kind of discussion this will spawn, but thought it was interesting enough to pass on.

what a weird story...

I honestly do believe that satan and demons affect our world physically...but I'm not one of those people who blames every odd action on them...

I believe satan does it in sitiuations where it will help his "cause" (can't think of a better word)...and there isn't a real point in showing a city of catholics that he's there...

I would LOVE to follow this story and see what they discover...for all we know it could be some new phenomenon that might start happening all over our planet...maybe it's just a change happening in our planet that we didn't forsee...would be weird...

searching for clues to the recent spontaneous combustion of everything from fuse boxes to microwave ovens to a car.

I’ve seen an air conditioner burst into flames and burn down in 30 seconds.

Well, apparently all these things combusting are electronic equipment or have source of energy be it batteries, or the wall outlet.

It looks like satan can only blow up man made electrical equipment.

• 2 weeks later...