Patty's Return

Patriot

:P Sorry I have been gone so long. However, I have missed you all,

Especially you Maggie. :P ...so lets here all the harrassment, you know you all have something to say.Lol. Just kidding. Pipe in here if you feel like it and I should be up and running soon if I could just remember my dang gone password to steam....anyone got any clues on how to rectify my situation. I have already put everything in that I possibly could and I even tried the forgotten password scenario, however It seems to me either steam or possibly even I have forgotten my favorite team so that I could change it. I know I can just hear all the wheels turning on how to insult me, but for now maybe you could help me return to playing. When I tried a new user account it said "of course" that my cd key belongs to another account user.

So there goes those attempts. Is there anyother options rather than buying halflife again and having to go through all that hassle of reinstalling? Please let me know. Peace out!!! :bang::bang::bang:

Yeah ,

I'm gonna post there tonight and see if I can get it going again.

By the way today is my wife and I's 7th wedding anniversary :wub:

Nice to here from you shaw and mag, cya soon , well you'll be seeing me laying dead on the ground, cause I'm sure I lost my skills, not that I had any. hehehe.

Welp, I logged out to look around a bit, and look what I found! Now you just have to be able to access the email you started it all with. Try messing around with the reset password button.... :rolleyes:

patriotyoudope.gif

Steam will NOT be helpful to you I garauntee

they have no way to prove you are you...so they won't help

I wish I could help...I have 3 cdkeys...but oddly enough the 2 that I don't use have been registered with steam already (found out when I tried to give one to a friend)

you CAN buy HL for like $20 now though