Worlds fastest truck?

Playaa

(edited)

10.91 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

WhAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! :o

Oh WOW!?!?!

Man, guess I could sell the sports car and go back to my love of pickup trucks now (except I like the twisties too).

Seriously, and the cool thing was that the truck was 4WD.

Man, the key to this guys badassness is that he obviously knew ALOT about engine tuning and also driving...GG Chevy 4x4!!!!!

Cool find Playaa...

Edited by gOOters

Man, If I had the money and the Ranger wasn't such a weakly made truck... But thats why the bike is coming next weekend! :D

I think Goot was right about that guy knowing tuning. He obviously knew that with a truck, and that much power, he had to have 4 wheel drive just to get it to launch. If you notice, he has really crappy RT's but is still able to smoke even the Lightning that got a 1. something or other for his RT (was about 3 seconds faster than the silverado's). To launch a truck even with only about 200hp (aka my baby) can be tricky seeing as though you have absolutly no weight over the rear wheels. I can spin my tires all the way through an intersection by just giving it a good punch.

On the other hand I believe he would have been putting down significantly larger HP and Torque numbers had it been only a rear-wheel drive truck. I also believe that unless he was hauling houses or mountains it would have done him no good because he would have never moved from one spot. :=