(Waves Hello)

Hello, I new here to the Gamers Coalition, I've been playing on MOBOCRACY for a little while now, and I just love the server so I figured I would swing by the forums and offer an introduction.

I've been playing UT since the orginial and have always been one of those weird guys that play a female skin, perhaps it fits the shock whore description that I hear often :D

I'm 29, going to be married soon, both myself and my future wife work in the IT field, or what's left of it.

Thanks so much for the server, and I hope to see some of you out there, as long as you are right below my manta :)

John

aka AfterTaste

Hey, welcome to the community. Sounds like you'll fit right in around here (on the grill of MY manta)

Consider actually becoming a member of the coalition. We're looking for more representation in the server by good people.

Okay, this time I'm being Serious

I saw you in action the last night, and I was impressed...very impressed. You are quick and agile and your point total was nothing to laugh at. I am going to pester you to no end about joining the team. So far it is Fatty, Nubus, and myself that I have seen wearing the tag...you would be a great addition. Think about it.

Brillow/-=GC=-/

Thanks Brillow - I think I only get somewhat decent scores by recharging nodes all the time :)

I am going to seriously think about joining. What would all be involved? (I did read the faq already)

Regardless, I will probably toss some money over. I always feel that if I spend $40 on a game that I will probably be playing for years, I can afford to help support the server that I play on the most. I did that with ut99, so I am sure I'll do that with ut2004.

If you hadn't already read my new thread then you should...just so you know what a blast it was to play as a relative team mang. Having seen you in action...more than once...and had my guts on your manta more than I care to count...you would be a forerunner.

I'm going to talk to fatty about getting us some scedualed team time...so we can all be on and get some practice playing together while we fill up the roster start official practices...

Peace...or in Pieces

Brillow

I'm going to talk to fatty about getting us some scedualed team time...

I'll set us up a practice server so that we don't need to bother the Mobo traffic. It would probably be on Mantis.

I believe that your name should just be:

Taste/-=GC=-/

Because now, where does that put GC?  ;)

hehe - yeah, I think I may just go with that until I come up with something else. I don't think I like it, but I hate to get to far away from my forum name.